SimulationiQ Counseling, a leading audio-video recording and web-based learning management system, can be used in your clinical training, supervision, clinic, research, and pedagogy.
Its video recording capability allows students to easily evaluate what occurred during a client session. They can also bookmark segments of the recording for review and discussion with their supervisor. And during supervision, the student, faculty, or supervisor can access client files, including treatment plans and progress notes, with just one click.
Students have the flexibility to record field interviews with Video Capture Counseling. It lets users record, playback, and bookmark, or annotate videos on any mobile device. VideoCAPTURE Counseling also allows for automatic upload to the SIMULATIONiQ Counseling platform.
SimulationiQ Counseling Enables:
- Field interview recording with VideoCAPTURE Counseling app
- Management of client files
- In-line editing of progress notes
- ACA-style checklist creation
- Generation of a variety of statistical reports
- Access from anywhere and on any mobile device Adherence to HIPAA laws and regulations
- Ability to tie events and video sessions to CACREP standards
- Adherence to HIPAA laws and regulations